The Journal of the Islandians

Friday, October 13, 2006

The Timeline

I am wondering one thing right now, and one thing alone! (Well that's a lie.) But I wonder if we have all decided on a period of time yet? I put my vote down for medieval. And what kind of technology do we have? Do we have draft animals, do we have metal, do we have the wheel, do we have fire?! And if so how do we acquire it?

5 Comments:

At 3:58 PM, Blogger Tom said...

I think having fire would be good...

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger Sanas said...

What kind of exotic animals would you like to have, Serena's kid?

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger I rock said...

i say 1300-1500 and yes excotic animals! buy not savanah and african 1s i say monkeys, snakes, jungle kind of animals and big poisons spiders!

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger I rock said...

oh...and yes fire yes weel yes draft animals and we have boats and huts and houses....

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger I rock said...

who is sanus?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home