The Journal of the Islandians

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Rivers, Rivers


The island has rivers. What are their names? Are there any waterfalls or rapids or other lakes? How about marshy spots? Such a nice place to live . . . if you look closely, you can see Colin's hotspring (click on the picture).

4 Comments:

At 11:32 AM, Blogger Tom said...

Nice job on the Island. I was thinking of putting red Xs where the towns are, what do you guys think?

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger I rock said...

yes, but i need rivers to my village and we need to decide were the jungles and coniforis forests and decicous forests are. also i dont want a cliff right by my village...i wioul prefer sandy beaches so i can lanch boats and fish.

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger I rock said...

i also think sum1 should bring a big map of the island so we can decide were the vilages[guilds] are and add/remove rivers and lakes. and decide were the clifs are and rocky or sandy beaches ect...

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger I rock said...

hehe almost time to go to the libraey....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home