The Journal of the Islandians

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Next Meeting

What do you Islanders want to do at the next meeting? Please discuss.

7 Comments:

At 9:39 AM, Blogger Tom said...

Those are very good ideas, and I will second them.

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger Mary Reay said...

that sounds cool! : )

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger Mary Reay said...

Also can we talk about money? And if we don't use money if we trade.

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger I rock said...

we could have a system of money...and trade. also at the big market every 1 1/2 month (still think it should be every month)or we could trade our goods or sell them for this system of money (if we decide on that)

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger Mary Reay said...

Adam, the reason it's every 1 1/2 month is because some ppl have to make the long haul across the land,
some it will possibly take a week or longer???

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger I rock said...

most pepole live bye the coast, or at least by the coast, so you could take a boat witch would take alot shorter like,7hrs at the most, so not long at all

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger I rock said...

or at least close to the coast*

* after the 1st comma(,)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home