Our Towns
I think it would be a good idea to draw diagrams of your towns, top down or whatever. Me, Will, and Erin I think, have already drawn at least one diagram. This is probably a good thing to do, so we can all see what each others' towns look like.
*This post is 100% slang free, for your reading convenience.*

8 Comments:
I've done that too, only i have to see if Nessa likes it....
me got 1 :P
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
and....Tom, I think "whatever" is slang
I don't believe whatever is slang the way I used it in that post, and even if it is, it's readable and pl+Ee(S)e isn't. More people would be able to understand your post if you would refrain from using typographic tricks.
typographic is a preaty big word for such a little boy
Ok, I think that you are feeling angry today, so you decided to lie a little bit. #1: There are much bigger words than typographic, (by bigger I mean more complex). #2: Have you seen me lately Adam? I'm like a foot taller than you. So if you want to live in a false reality, be my guest, but do it off the blog.
P.S. you spelled 'pretty' wrong.
oops....
joke, just a joke. and i know there are more complex words then typographic. 15 minuts 'till show time.
Post a Comment
<< Home