The Journal of the Islandians

Saturday, November 18, 2006

The Gods

Some humans think we look like this. Some people think we look like a giant bear, or a giant fish. But do we really? We're not saying. Believe what you like.

8 Comments:

At 3:53 PM, Blogger I rock said...

I know this has nothing to do with gods but anyways... whats the adress for the new "trading" blog? We should all make a post for the thing we are selling, like i would have; 'Ohana nui ko malamala o kai mahana imports and exports and in it would have; exporting; bananas and cod, importing; silk and raw meat.(just a egzample) we could have a abrivatipn for "import" and "export" like import could be <- and export could be -> or letters import; {i} and export {e} somthing like that. so;

OH MIGHTY GODS OF ISLAND! HEAR MY PLEA! GIVE ME THE ADRESS OF THE NEW BLOG!

(p.s. send me a invatation too)

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger I rock said...

nvm the adress is http://islandtrade.blogspot.com

 
At 5:14 PM, Blogger Mary Reay said...

The people of my village have 4 gods: Manara goddess of life, Tinack god of death, Mero goddess of love and Ilio god of war

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger I rock said...

whats the point of a religon? everyone has there own religon so basicly every one on island is religong guild. i think there should be the gods that religon decided on and non religon can folow those or none at all. otherwise there is no point in religon

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger Mary Reay said...

you do have a point adam. or mabey we sould just drop the "religion guild"

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger I rock said...

we did

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger I rock said...

yay!

 
At 9:16 AM, Blogger I rock said...

yay!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home