The Journal of the Islandians

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

TRADE

We decided at the last meeting that we would use this blog to trade commodites. So we can use this post for exactly that, so, HAPPY POSTING!

22 Comments:

At 8:29 AM, Blogger I rock said...

but before you start commenting; did we decide we have money or not? any way we are not using money for this 1st week.

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger I rock said...

i am leasing the parts of my land outside the river for silk and cakes.

Erin, you meen *meat* not *meet* meet is for when you meet with someone meat is what you are trying to say.

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger I rock said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger I rock said...

um,... i think we should put money in to place, it will make things simpler, the sooner the beter islandians!

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger I rock said...

I'm selling 12 cod, 8 rainbow trout, 3 whitefish, 15 leamons, 19 limes, and 300 bananas and 30 oranges, 20 apples and 40 pineapples, 60 potatos

if you would like to order any other kind of fish or produce look at my list of food and ask on this post. (but i worn you, they will be more expencive) i also make fruity drinks (any fruit flavor on my list, excluding grape(but its coming soon!))

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger I rock said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger I rock said...

*warn not worn, srry dudes! I am also selling papyrus (you can wright on it) and papyrus maps to the innkeepersmand (any one who wants one) and buying leathers from the hunters and i need spear heads from the blacksmiths and i would also like a donkey cart colin. I am also selling bamboo fishing rods to all you fishers out there. Oh and on my last comment not all of the fish i dident say is expencive only; mahi-mahi and carp i also black market sell silver fish( a verrrry rare fish(super xpencive tho)

$ $
O

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger Mary Reay said...

I need food!!!!
Willing to trade medicine!!!!!
Woot!!!!

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger I rock said...

i will trade you fish and produce for medicine and if you would train one of my villagers as a nurse/docter.

oh, and it W00t not woot :P

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger Mary Reay said...

How many fish Adam??

I need 2 know before i agree to anything.

By the way I also sell tea

 
At 6:14 PM, Blogger I rock said...

mary; you can order them from me, just tell me what fish ou want and how many you want. oh, and will, kailyn says: you aren't a cook so you can't make wine. and will, how the **** are you gunna get 1 freaking pound of diamonds! is there even that much in our island? will i can get you wood. what kind? and can some one get colin and sean a invitation? I ASLO NEED SPEAR HEADS AND SILK! paying really good $$$

 
At 7:42 AM, Blogger Sanas said...

Ok, ok, settle down. Maybe we should discuss whether it's actually cooks who make wine. Normally it's brewers and vintners who make alcoholic drinks. As for wine, there are so many different kinds . . . every place on the island, having different soil and temperature and humidity, would grow different grapes and thus make different wine. Will, for example, could make ice wine, whereas Adam can't (no icy weather in the tropics). Assuming Will can grow grapes where he is. Are you all longing to have a monopoly for yourself on some trade good? Discuss, please.

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger Mary Reay said...

Ok Adam what i need is...
5 cod
1 rainbow trout
3 salmon
5 lemons
5 limes
20 bananas
10 oranges
10 pineapples

For this I'll train one of your villagers with basic medical skills 2 diffrent kinds of medicine (name the symtoms and i'll give u the medicine 4 them)

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger I rock said...

mary, ok sure the symtoms are; poisons bite anitdote, and, cancer cure :P

 
At 4:16 PM, Blogger Mary Reay said...

Adam, no cancer cure. u half to come 2 my clinic 4 that.
pick another.

 
At 10:41 PM, Blogger I rock said...

chest hair removal cream, oh and a cure for the cold

jk about the chest hair

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger I rock said...

Ok i will make honey for spears, and vannessa what do you want? be more specific, pleese.

Vanessa: Adam. Erin: trade, and no apostrophy for spears (thats only if its possessive, singular) spelling, spelling, spelling, (and grammer), you two!

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger Sanas said...

We never suggested that you wanted a monopoly for yourself, Kailyn. The post that mentions monopoly reads "are you all longing for a monopoly." It might make the trading more interesting if there were monopolies. But we can talk about it at the next meeting.

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger Mary Reay said...

ok firstly adam i acept your proposal,
here you go. thank u!!!

and for kailyn: i will say "yes" to your offer but how much medicine do you want?
also could i design my own winter outfits?
I do belive that you saw my design for the doctors "summer " outfits so if you could make those first plz. : )

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger Tom said...

I could mine you that iron and those diamonds, Itzal, and those other things, but we don't have the technology for steel... do we?

 
At 7:37 PM, Blogger I rock said...

steel maby not mut we do have iron and copper and tin right? and how do you expect to get that many flipping diamonds!?!?!?

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger I rock said...

every one to http://islandtrade.blogspot.com
to continue trading!!!

$ $
-_-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home