The Journal of the Islandians

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

money and f-e trade words

what is our money called? I say gold, or gold piece, its just simple. what do you say islandians? And i think that most of the parents have decided not to carry on with the blog, so, kailyn and I will probaly not be on the blog intill mid febuary maby... anyway here is some french to english common trade words...

French - English trading words

hello - bonjour

thank you - merci

the price is to high - ca coute tros

more - plus

doller - doller

money - money

gold - ore

it costs... - sa coute...

i'l post more later...

2 Comments:

At 9:01 AM, Blogger I rock said...

more french - english trade words

{I want to} buy - {je veut} acheter

how much? - comman ca coute?

Sell - vendre

NUMBRES!

one - un

two - deux

three - trois

four - quatre

five - cinq

six - six

seven - sept

eight - huit

nine - neuf

ten - dix

twenty - vinght

thirty - trente

forty - quarante

fifty - cinquante

sixty - soixante

seventy - soixantedix

eighty - quatre-vingts

ninty - quatre-vingts dix

one hundred - cent

one thousand - mille

one million - million

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger I rock said...

english - portugese trade words:

portugees
você gosta… i want to
da compra how much
quanto
um 1
dois 2
três 3
quatro 4
cinco 5
seis 6
sete 7
oito 8
nove 9
dez 10
onze 11
doze 12
treze 13
quatorze 14
quinze 15
dezesseis 16
dezessete 17
dezoito 18
dezenove 19
vinte 20
vinte e um 21
trinta 30
can't get forty
cinqüênta 50
sessen 60
setenta 70
can't get 80 - 90
cem 100
mil 1000
milhão 1000000
bilhão 1000000000

i couldent get very many.. so really just the numbers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home